Preservation of humanity is as complicated as upholding sanity. When one feels that she can’t talk, well she can write, when one can’t come out in the open, and lay down her cards she can hide but be found in a blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Of Being A Fan
“I know I have within myself... a side of solitude. I think people who know me can see, but people who just meet me can't because I'...
-
“I know I have within myself... a side of solitude. I think people who know me can see, but people who just meet me can't because I'...
-
There he goes, misunderstood; hated, stereotyped, usually mocked; there she goes, confused, neglected, sympathized with, and consoled...
-
One need not be a writer to write for readers, who are learned to comprehend. Thoughts, put into words, written, read, perceived freely. Sup...
No comments:
Post a Comment